Looking for a partner to buy out my existing partner who is retiring from sailing.
We are a semi retired couple who love to sail around Boston Harbor and the islands as well as cruising North and South.
We would love to find another couple or family that would like to share this boat, taking it on their own or to sail with us.
We do not get enough utilization on our own.
We have owned this boat since 2013.
• Nice clean boat with walk-thru hull and stern seats
• Electric anchor windlass
• Garmin 720 chartplotter
• Raymarine 4000 autohelm
• New "Lifesling 2"
• Large Magma gas grill
• Mainsail with Dutchman furling
• 130 Genoa with roller furling
• Sails are older but serviceable
• All halyards and sheets lead aft
• 4 - 2 speed self-tailing winches
• Premium cabin upholstery
• Galley has 2 burner stove & oven, refrigeration, water heater, microwave
• Aft cabin has a queen size berth
• Large V berth
• Dining table depresses to make double berth
• Perkins 30 hp diesel engine, well maintained
• Dripless packing
• New aqualift muffler box
• New cutlass bearing
• New head macerator pump
• Holding tank has a tank monitor
• Boathook, safety items on board