||Thursday October 1, 2020||Getting used boats sold for over 35 years. boatsfsbo.com™ |
1978 Pearson 31
| Boat is located in Danvers.Ma.Please contact the owner @ 603-508-6215 or firstname.lastname@example.org...1978 Pearson 31 - Tigger Too
Hull ID Number PEA1018M78D-P
The boat is a 1978 Pearson 31 fractional rigged sloop 31 feet overall length. |
She is a USCG documented vessel.
--- Systems updated as follows ---
- Engine is a classic Universal Atomic 4 gasoline engine.
Engine was rebuilt by previous owner including new piston rings, rod bearings,
oil seals and valve reseating.
Upgraded engine with electric fuel pump,
electronic ignition, fresh water cooling with associated water pump,
bypass oil filtration system and Racor fuel/water separator.
- Newer Electrical circuit board panel with voltage and amp meters.
- Updated Battery configuration has one house battery and one starting battery
connected via a fuse protected main disconnect switch for the starting battery
and a 100 amp circuit breaker for the house system.
Battery charging is from a 55 amp alternator via a 50 amp battery combiner,
or an AC powered battery charger for use at dock or drydock,
and a Solar Panel trickle charger for use on mooring or at anchor.
- JRC 1000 radar mounted on an added aft mast.
- Garmin 120XL GPS equiped with serial output for computer connection.
- Raytheon instrumentation include Tridta, Wind, and compass.
- VHF DSC fixed Radio.
- Raymarine ST 4000 tiller pilot.
- LED lights in each of the 4 berths plus 2 more in the galley and nav areas.
- Non skid deck areas updated.
- Stainless Steel Handrails above and below deck.
- Updated Lewmar Coastal operable port lights replaced the original non-operating portholes.
- Replaced plumbing piping to large approx 19 gallon holding tank with macerator pump.
--- RECENT UPDATES ---
- Furlex furler replaced the previous TuffLuff airfoil in 2011.
- LED running lights added, port and starboard at bow in 2012.
- New Jabsco head in 2013.
- New stainless steel swim ladder 2015.
- New pressure water pump 2016.
--- Sails NEWER ---
- 2010 Quantum Pentex Racing Main Sail.
- 2007 Quantum Pentex 135% Genoa.
Fitted to newer furler
- 2004 Quantum Carbon/Kelvar Main Sail.
--- Sails OLDER ---
- 2 main sails.
- 3 genoas.
- 2 spinnakers.
- 1 used short 120% jib genoa 2011.
- 11 total sails, 4 mains, 5 genoas, 2 spinnakers.
--- Other Features ---
- All halyards and running rigging are between 3 to 8 years old.
- All running lights have been replaced in the past 10 years.
- Genoa tracks are fully adjustable Harken ball bearing with leads back to the cockpit.
- Main sail adjustment is via a mid boom traveler.
The mainsheet is a Harken two speed system providing up to 12:1 power.
The traveler is a weather sheeted traveler.
- The spinnaker pole is equipped for end-to-end jibes with release lines from both ends of the pole.
- Mainsail cover and tiller cover.
--- Other Accessories ---
- 7.5 foot West Marine soft bottom inflatable dingy with oars.
- 406 MHZ EPIRB.
- Maptech offshore navigator software with electronic charts.
- Assorted paper charts and chart books.
- Tool box and assorted tools.
- Spare parts and assorted hardware.
- Winter cover frame and tarps.