||Sunday August 9, 2020||Getting used boats sold for over 35 years. boatsfsbo.com™ |
1985 Hans Christian Telstar 43
| Contact the owner @ 904-316-4364 or aristimuno(at)mac(dot)com... |
• Large offset double berth in the owner’s stateroom forward, which also includes an upholstered seat, chest of drawers, and hanging locker.
There is shelf space, two opening ports, an opening hatch, and a 110V outlet.
Storage under berth as well.
• A head (New 2010) with a separate shower stall (New fixtures 2010) is located just aft of forward stateroom to port (marble countertop) with another hanging locker to starboard across from the head.
• The main salon is very roomy with comfortable settees, port and starboard, that will seat 10 around a large dinning table with fold-down leaf.
The dinning table can be raised allowing a double berth to be pulled out on the starboard settee and still allow passage through the salon.
• There is a large ‘butterfly’ hatch that opens on port and starboard and provides tremendous light and ventilation below.
Butterfly hatch has also a pair of screen doors.
• The galley is located aft of the main salon to port and has extensive storage with double SS deep sinks, hot and cold pressure water (New water heater in 2012), hand pumps, brass fixtures, marble countertops, refrigeration (New in 2012) New Controls in 2016, microwave in separate raised space, 3-burner propane stove and oven (New in 2010) with propane solenoid in galley, and overhead wine glass rack.
Two propane tanks (New 2010) are specially fitted into forward deck locker (New plumbing, lines and fixtures in 2010.)
• The navigation station is opposite the galley to starboard and features a navigation desk that is 5 feet long with significant storage under the desktop and in lockers below the desk.
In addition to the AC/DC panel, there is a Raymarine E80, Linked to a Raymarine E120 at the Upper Helm.
All instruments are Raymarine ST-60 and St-60 Plus.
There are two Raymarine instruments at the lower station, AutoPilot repeater control as well as Raimarine Multi Display.
There is an ICOM M506 VHF radio w/DCS (New 2016) that is linked to the GPS for DSC calling, lat/lon readout on screen, etc.
There is a 110V outline and a cigarette charger port as well as a ships clock and barometer.
• There are two separate aft cabins that are fully enclosed.
The port cabin has a large double berth, 3 opening ports, lights, a hanging locker, an upholstered seat and storage.
The starboard berth is somewhat smaller but can still accommodate 2 people.
It has a hanging locker and storage as well as 2 opening ports and lighting.
• The engine is located beneath the galley and port settee with excellent access.
• The wood joinerwork below decks is magnificent.
Additional photos and full specs provided upon request.