Warp Speed is a classic trawler that offers three cabins with one cabin forward and two cabins aft.
The twin Ford Lehman 135 hp engines are in excellent condition, and they are extremely economical.
She is also equipped with an 8 kw Westerbeke generator which powers the two Marine A/C systems when anchored or underway.
Warp Speed has been well maintained by her current and previous owners, and she is in fine overall condition.
Here are some key selling points:
- Boat is Solid Fiberglass Including the Decks
- 3 Cabins and 2 heads in a 40' Vessel
- Economical Twin Ford Lehman 135 hp Engines
- New Corian Countertops in Galley
- Teak Decks Replaced With Awlgrip
- Exhaust Risers Replaced on Both Engines
- Fresh Water Pump Replaced
- All Engine and Generator Hose/Clamps Replaced
- New Bottom Paint / November 2018
- Hull Buffed and Waxed / November 2018.
This is a lot of boat for the money.
If you are interested, please call, text, or email, and we will get you on board for your own personal inspection.